DIY Wasp Nest Removal
Five Things to Consider First
We appreciate a DIY job as much as the next person, but when it comes to safety, we don’t mess around. Some things are safe to do on your own (paint a room? sure!), while others, like wasp nest removal, should sometimes be left to the experts.
What to Consider Before Taking Down a Wasp Nest Yourself
- Do you know what kind of wasp it is? This will help you determine your plan of attack, as some wasps are more aggressive than others.
- How are you going to reach the nest? For example, do not stand on a ladder…you are very likely to fall if attacked.
- Do you have kids or pets who will use the area soon? If you are using pesticides, make sure children and pets stay away for at least 24 hours because the chemicals can be very dangerous.
- Are you sure you’re not allergic? Wasps are incredibly aggressive and will sting multiple times if threatened.
- What’s your plan of attack? There are multiple ways you can go about taking down a nest yourself.
Call ExtermPRO for Wasp Nest Removal.
It’s the safe option for you and your family. We have experience dealing with all the stinging insects that inhabit northern Virginia. Call us today at 571-620-1168 for a free quote.
Special Offer for New Customers
$50 Off Complete Pest Control Services
Hurry! Offer Expires March 31, 2023