Pest Control in Warrenton, VA with ExtermPRO
One of the more historic neighborhoods in Northern Virginia, Warrenton has a vintage charm that makes living here special. As a local pest control company, ExtermPRO knows what attracts people to the area. But we know this is an area that attracts pests as well, and many homes and businesses in Warrenton can regularly experience pest infestations if they don’t take preventative steps.
ExtermPRO offers innovative solutions to local pest problems. Our strategy for pest control is to first get pest populations under control at your home and then continue to keep them away in the long term with ongoing affordable preventative treatments. This helps us provide Warrenton residential and commercial properties with convenient and affordable pest control. Call us at 571-620-1168 to get started.
Why Choose ExtermPRO for Warrenton Pest Control
Pest control at ExtermPRO is different from the simple extermination many people think of when they consider getting rid of pests. Extermination is a one time service that removes bugs in the short term, but it gives pests the opportunity to return almost immediately.
We use a different philosophy at ExtermPRO and go beyond exterminating pests. We also provide ongoing prevention so that infestations cannot reoccur. Regular bi-monthly and quarterly pest control are the basis of our services and make it possible for us to keep pest populations under control in the area around your home.
For extermination, preventative care, and other services like termite control, we use:
- Science-Backed Treatments – Scientists have long studied bugs. In terms of pest control, this science has led to the creation of treatments that can target different species, eliminate bugs on contract, and create a lasting barrier wherever we apply them. We are invested in these advanced pest control treatments to combat the more aggressive pests in our area.
- Eco-Friendly Pest Control – In addition to being effective, most modern pest control methods are also non-toxic for people and animals in your home. We use only treatments that are made without dangerous chemicals and apply them in a way that minimizes any unnecessary exposure.
- Up to Date Training – Our pest professionals stay current on the latest pest science, treatment methods, and local concerns in order to adjust our processes accordingly so that we are always offering the safest and most efficient pest control in Warrenton.
We are also a family owned and operated company local to the area. Our team consists of your friends and neighbors who not only know the area around Warrenton well, but are dedicated to providing leading service any time you need us.
Types of Pests We Eliminate
Warrenton has an environment that attracts a wide variety of pests. Often, these pests prefer to stay outside in more natural areas or in local gardens. But changes in temperature, predators, and a search for food can push them inside or bring them to your yard in greater numbers. This includes bugs like:
- Bees, Wasps, and Hornets
- House Centipedes
Our preventative pest control also includes rodent trapping and exclusion. In Warrenton, the three most common rodent pests for homes are roof rats, Norway rats, and house mice. All of these rat and mice species are dangerous for both the properties and the people that live or work there. They will chew, leave droppings, and potentially spread disease. Ongoing rodent control with exclusion offers protection for you as well as an humane way to deal with this wildlife pest.
Quarterly and Bi-Monthly Pest Control Services
When we first start pest control at your home, we begin by learning more about any pest issues you are already experiencing. This can include signs you have noticed or pests you have spotted. Then we use our experience and tools to find where pests are living and create a plan for extermination.
Once we are sure pests are gone and have your approval, we use bi-monthly or quarterly visits to maintain a pest-free environment. During each visit, we:
- Inspect Your Home – After an extermination, pests will likely try to come back eventually. This is especially true for seasonal pests. Through an inspection, we can determine if any pests have moved in or increased exterior activity since our last visit so we know specifically where to target with pest treatments.
- Eliminate Pests – If we found pests during our inspection or you have detected pests inside your home, we perform extermination to get rid of them. Ongoing pest control allows for early detection of any infestations so this part of the process is fast and convenient.
- Create a Seal – A key part of preventing pests, we apply treatments around your home to build an invisible barrier that pests will not cross. By blocking off the places they would use to get inside your home, an exterior shield will make sure bugs remain outside your home.
- Clear Cobwebs – Exterior dewebbing removes any remaining signs of pests around your property. This keeps your property looking neat and causes pest spiders to move elsewhere without extermination – as we want these spiders around our property, just not in our on our home.
We can also offer additional information, such as potential new pest risks in your area and other strategies you can use around your home if we notice problem zones that are attracting pests. Since our mission is to prevent you from ever having to deal with pests, we want to give you every possible tool to keep them away.
Our Solutions for Termite Control in Warrenton, VA
Warrington has many older and historic homes that have long been targets for termites. Yet even the area’s newer homes are at risk for aggressive Eastern Subterranean termites as almost all homes have a wood frame construction.
An Eastern Subterranean termite colony can take 5 to 10 years to reach over 100,000 insects. The damage they cause to your home will start long before that. Termites eat the wood in your subfloors, walls, attics, and garages, leading to damage that you often will not notice until it is extreme.
Early signs of this damage can include mud tubes around the foundation of your home and discarded wings after termites swarm in the spring. As the destruction becomes more advanced, you may start to notice wood that sounds hollow when you knock on it, blistered paint, and darkening wood. By the time these signs become obvious, you are likely facing repairs that can cost thousands.
Regular termite inspections can help you identify wood destroying insect activity. Often conducted annually, we have the tools and knowledge to find termites hidden around your home, even if the signs are not easily visible. We also offer termite inspections for those who suspect activity or need a wood destroying insect report for a real estate transaction, and if you have termites, we can provide termite treatment in Warrenton, VA that is effective and cost efficient.
Properties We Service
We take pride in being a local and family-owned company, but we still work to provide the latest in pest control. Our treatments, methods, and experience gives us the ability to exterminate almost any pest in Warrenton as we adapt our services to each property we work with.
Our individualized approach also enables us to work with a variety of properties. We offer residential and commercial pest control for:
- Detached Homes
- Restaurants and Cafes
- Offices, and More
For all of the properties we service, ongoing pest control is an affordable alternative to costly exterminations and our satisfaction guarantee ensures that your property is pest-free after we complete each service.
Get Rid of Pests for Good – Call ExtermPRO Today
Your comfort, health, and your home are three of the most important parts of your life, and pests in Warrenton can threaten all three. If you have bugs on your property that are biting or spreading disease, chewing behind your walls, or just running across the floor when you least expect it, ExtermPRO knows how stressful the situation can be.
We work fast to eliminate pests and use proven techniques that we know work. Then we continue to keep pests out with treatments that fit your schedule and budget. Request a quote through our online form or give us a call and we can start the pest control process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How Much Do Your Pest Control Services Cost?
A: The cost of pest control in Warrington, depends on what type of service you need, size of your property, and how aggressive the infestation is. In order to give you pricing specific to your needs, we recommend calling our team for a personalized quote.
Q: I’m Not Sure if I Have a Termite Problem – Can You Help?
A: It is often hard to tell if you have a termite problem, especially when the infestation is newer. ExtermPRO offers regular inspections to help you identify a termite infestation. If you suspect you already have wood destroying insects in your home, we can inspect and take any necessary action to get rid of them.
Q: Why Should I Choose a Pest Prevention Plan if I Don’t Have Bugs?
A: Leaving your home unprotected against bugs, means you are at risk for an expansive infestation that can be stressful, time consuming, and costly to remove. Preventative pest control relies on more affordable, regularly scheduled visits to guarantee that you never have an expensive pest control problem, saving you money and headache in the long run.
Pest Treatment & Control Services
Contact ExtermPRO at 571-620-1168 for a free evaluation by one of our trained pest control experts.
We will evaluate your pest control needs and will keep you informed throughout the process.