Hospitality Pest Control in Northern Virginia from ExtermPRO
With the D.C. metro area nearby and our own growing tourist economy in Northern Virginia, there are more hotels than ever in Gainesville, Ashburn, Fairfax, and other local cities. When traveling, these guests expect lodging that is clean and comfortable. But seeing a bug or rodent in their room or somewhere on the property can ruin a guest’s stay – and your reputation.
ExtermPRO provides commercial pest control in Northern Virginia for hotels, motels, resorts, and other lodging establishments. Our treatments are comprehensive whether we are creating an exterior seal around your entire property or exterminating pests in multiple rooms. Contact us at 571-620-1168 to learn more about our cost-effective pest control for hotels.
How ExtermPRO Keeps Pests Out of Local Hotels
An infestation in a hotel or motel is not necessarily a sign of unclean conditions. Instead, the frequent turnover of visitors leaves your property open to hitchhiking pests that stow away in luggage, such as roaches.
Other pests can find their way inside guest rooms, lobbies, pool areas, and restaurants through little cracks that develop around properties. Any food and crumbs inside and excess water in bathrooms or around pools can sustain the pests, and they can spread throughout your property, moving from room to room.
These conditions often make hotels a host for cockroaches, ants, flies, mice, and rats, but there is always the risk of more seasonal pests like centipedes, wasps, and stink bugs. We can manage all of these pests with a combination of:
- Pest Protection Plans – Our pest protection plans use ongoing visits to apply exterior treatments around the perimeter of buildings to stop pests from getting inside. The more frequent bi-monthly pest control usually works best for hotels due to their higher risks, but quarterly visits are also a possibility.
- Insect Extermination – An existing pest infestation in a hotel needs immediate attention before bugs can bother guests. Our team at ExtermPRO quickly assesses the pest situation and creates a plan to eliminate them.
- Rodent Exclusion – While it is difficult to remove all the food that attracts rodents, exclusion makes it more difficult for them to get in by sealing up all holes around the property that mice and rats can squeeze through, reducing the chance of an infestation.
All of our hospitality pest control is backed by a satisfaction guarantee. Because we are using innovative equipment, up to date treatments, and a process refined by our team, we are confident we can control pests at hotels and lodging properties of all types.
Bug and Rodent Problems at Hotels
The large square footage of most hotels and motels in our area can make it difficult to manage pests on your own. Finding every hole pests can get through and every bit of food and water is simply not possible on most properties, leaving you with:
- Health Risks – Pests like flies, roaches, and rodents can carry disease, putting your guests and your employees at risk.
- Lost Sales – If a guest finds signs of pests in their room, you may have to provide a refund or discount to avoid an upset customer.
- Health Department Penalties – Hotels and motels, including restaurants on the property, can be subject to health inspections, and face penalties if pest activity is detected.
If a pest problem continues, it will also begin to impact your hotel’s reputation. Visitors will book their stays elsewhere. This is why it is so important to get rid of pests fast at the first report of them, or even to keep them out in the first place with our pest prevention plans.
Get Rid of Pests at Your Hotel – Call ExtermPRO Today
As your pest control partner, ExtermPRO makes it possible to give your guests a home away from home while they stay with you. Our team can effectively monitor exterior pests and intervene early if there is ever a pest challenge. Contact us to get a quote for the area’s best hospitality pest control from ExtermPRO.